1. Unpack the unit.
2. Place the unit on a flat, well ventilated surface.
3. Plug in and turn on the unit.
4. Do priming process (pour 5~6 liters of drinkable water)
* Be sure that the water should not contain high concentrations of Calcium
5. Wait for a few hours and enjoy clean, pure and healthy water.
1. Humidity indicator shows the room humidity.
2. Temperature indicator shows the room temperature
3-1. Water level indicator may be shown up depend on the Priming process.
* 1 ~ 2 bar after Priming process
* No bar if no priming process was done.
* These bars will show the level of water in the reservoir tank. (1 ~ 4 bars)
3-2. Water collecting icons are on and stay and light up sequentially 3 minutes after turning on the unit.
3-3. Water collecting switch is on.
4. Air purifying icon and switch will light up 3 minutes after turning on the unit.
5. Filter exchanges icons (Air, Water, UF and UV) are on.
6. Circulation icons and switch are on. These icons are light off sequentially when water is circulated.
* Circulation term is about 1 minutes every 3~5 minutes depending on water level.
7. Normal water selection switch is on. Normal temperature water will be dispensed when you push the PUSH button.
* Cold or normal water is dispensed by touching cold water and normal water selection switches alternately.
1. Touch the cold water selection switch
2. Temperature indicator on the top of the display show the temperature of the cold water.
* No additional operation for 5 minutes or by touching the normal water switch makes the unit go back to standby status.
* Standby status of the selection mode is normal.
1. Open the back cover by hand.
2. Exchange the air filter with a new one.
1. Open the rear cover by hand.
2. Lift the filter to be replaced forward and turn it counterclockwise about 30 degrees to remove it.
3. Assemble the new filter by turning it clockwise.