Atmospheric water generation is a technology-based process used to condense water from the air, then capture and filter that moisture into drinkable water.
ATC AWG technology will produce clean water effectively and economically from the air with humidity as low as 50%. This technology demonstrates cost savings and other notable advantages compared to desalination.
There are several notable aspects that define ATC as a leader in the atmospheric water generation industry.
– Products can run on 100% outside air, which is essential for high condensate production.
– Patented and exclusive coil used to eliminate metal oxide contamination or bacterial deposits.
– Advanced filtering technology to ensure a reliable supply of fresh, pure, clean drinking water.
– Easy to use, just turn it on and push the button to get the water.
– Easy to maintain, just replace water and air filters periodically per manufacturer’s guidelines and do some occasional cleaning.
– Commercial and Community water units can provide scalable solutions for delivery of clean drinking water by linking multiple units to meet volume demands.
– Employs a high standard of purification of water from bacteria, air pollution and metal oxides.
The water produced by ATC AWG is free of impurities, such as air pollution and metal oxide contamination. The advanced filtering process works all day and night, non-stop, maintaining an optimal level of purification.
Water filtered with ATC technology has low TDS (Total Dissolved Solids, which is the amount of all inorganic and organic substances in the water).